For more information on the tools that I love to use when feeding baby, hop over to these blog posts:
- #1 Feeding Tip That No One Talks About (and why opaque bottles might be the way to go)
- When Baby Won’t Eat: 10 Tips To Feed Baby
- Picky Eating Isn’t A Problem
What’s one thing you can expect with your newborn? At minimum: A developing gut. What this means for your baby depends – maybe a little spit up, maybe a lot reflux or eczema – and many of these factors are beyond your control.
Here’s more on the topic along with some of my favorite supplements.
- Best Baby Probiotics: What To Look For + How To Use Them
- Four Remedies For Colic And Baby Reflux
- Is That A Sugar Bug Vein On Baby’s Nose?
Supplements + Superfoods
Pregnancy and postpartum have their own kind of needs. You know this!
Below are just a few of my favorite products. And if you’re looking, here’s where you can find out more:
- How To Choose The Best Prenatal Vitamin
- Anemia During Pregancy: What To Eat + Natural Remedies
- Postpartum Care Essentials
Cradle cap is often linked to yeast – but not THAT kind of yeast! The yeast responsible for cradle cap lives on the skin and feeds on fat. So the fix doesn’t involve soaking baby’s head in oil. This often prolongs cradle cap. Find out more here.
Bottom line: Sleep will most likely inconsistent and hard for your little. And this can persist into toddlerhood. Sometimes, problems sleeping can be traced back to digestive troubles or even iron deficiency. I’ve explored this a bit here:
- How To Stop Toddler Night Terrors (and other forms of restless sleep)
- Is Melatonin For Toddlers Safe?
Any of the products on this page may be an affiliate link. If you click on an affiliate link and make a purchase within a specific amount of time, I get a small commission. The commission is paid by third parties, not by you. Sweet, right?